Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Quick & Simple Birthday Card







Hi Everyone!

I wanted to share this card I made last night for my girlfriend's little boy. It's nothing new in the way of techniques, but I just love the way it turned out. The stamp is from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. I embossed it in black with clear power and then colored with my ZIG markers. Then I just used a leftover piece of wrapping paper from the gifts and used it as background paper.

I just ordered some more High Hopes stamps from 7 Kids College Fund and I can't wait to get them. Their images are SO adorable and really fun to color. I also ordered some beautiful flower stamps from Clear Dollar Stamps so I should have plenty of fun stuff to play with next week.

As for this week -- sigh. I just got over a cold and then I woke up this morning with a sore throat and a headache. I'm praying it's just allergies from the change of season but I feel lousy. We'll see what I get done today.

Hope you're all having a great day!
Hugs!
Sue :o)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This card is gorgeous! You did such an amazing job with the coloring! Thanks for the comments on my blog-I do not have a prop room-I use a light tent to photograph my creations & grab decorations that I have around my house as props :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue
    This is a great card, bright, cheerful and fun and perfectly coloured! Love it
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your feeling better now! Pretty card, love those bright colors and the sparkly fire! :)

    ReplyDelete