Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Quick and Simple Christmas Card




Hello everyone! I whipped up this card last night while playing around with a bunch of foil paper I found in my stash. It was super simple and I just love the results. The image was embossed and colored on watercolor paper and then cut out with my nesties. I taped the gold foil paper onto a piece of white card stock and then ran it through the Cuttlebug with the snowflakes embossing folder. The rest is just layering.

Now I have to ask - does anyone know of a good place to buy more foil paper (or foil card it's called sometimes)? I only have a limited stash of it and well ---- I want more! LOL.

I hope you're all having a happy Tuesday!

Hugs!
Sue :o)

Stamp Credit: Penny Black

3 comments:

  1. What a super cute hegehog image! I not sure where to get more foil paper, Your card turned out very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sue, that's one cute hedgehog.
    Where do you live, we have Kan Ban a few miles from us and they have a seconds outlet, foil card by the boxful for £7
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I love how that metallic paper embosses! Your card is gorgeous! :) TFS

    ReplyDelete