Saturday, October 17, 2009

Enjoy The Season




Boy it's been a crazy week in my house! It seemed I had somewhere to be every day of the week. It was all good though. One of my gal pals (and volunteerism motivators) asked if I'd come and help out the book fair at her daughter's school and of course I just had to do it. This is the same school my son went to when he was in elementary school (I was PTO Prez there for 2 years too) so it was nice to go back and visit with the teachers and staff again. I love the school book fairs anyway so it didn't take much motivating by my friend to get me to do it. I worked half a day yesterday, went shopping with one of my best friends this morning, and now tonight we have my nephew spending the night!

This is a card I did earlier in the week. I used some more Christmas chipboard pieces like I did on my last post. The holly stamp is by Penny Black (scored at the estate sale a few weeks back) and I added some buttons and silver star brad. The papers are all DCWV.

I'm really hoping to get busy on some more Christmas cards this week, but already my week is looking like its going to be a busy one. We have a potluck after church tomorrow and then we're going to dinner with family in the evening (better wear eating pants), and then I've got nothing but errands on Monday and 2 school convocations to attend during the rest of the week. Sigh. I don't know why, but it always seems that Fall is such a busy time in our lives! I'm sure I'll find time to stamp though. I always do!

I hope you're all having a great weekend!
God bless!
Sue :o)

2 comments:

  1. Great color choice! Love all the chipboard that you used - that is one think I always forget to pull out! It looks fab on your cards! Love the buttons & star brad! :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your busy, whew after reading that! :) You have a great mix of things on your beautiful card, love it, so festive! ~Hugs

    ReplyDelete