Monday, October 19, 2009

Fall Decorating







I might be a little behind in the game, but at least I got it done --- almost anyway. :o) I didn't get much done in the craft room this weekend so I thought I'd share some pics of my favorite fall decorations. I love pumpkins and have a collection of them on my side table in the dining room, but my favorite is the big glass one shown in the second picture above.

I'm hoping to get to work on a Halloween card for my niece tonight. I was going to do it this morning, but I left to get an oil change and somehow ended up at Target, Kohls and Joanne Fabrics. I never did the oil change BUT I got a new purse, two new pairs of jeans and a bundle of craft stuff that I just couldn't live without. Somehow I don't think my husband will be as impressed as I am! LOL!

I hope you're all having a lovely day!
Hugs!
Sue :o)

3 comments:

  1. Lol, sounds like you got some great stuff! :) Your decorations are CUTE! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fall decorations, Sue! Halloween is almost here!

    Hope you will stop by and grab the Play Date Cafe badge for your blog and get in on the blog candy offer...you have until tomorrow night....go get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue! Thanks for your sweet comment. Your Halloween pumpkin/ghost gourd is totally cute!!! Have a terrific Wednesday!
    Karen
    My Desert Cottage

    ReplyDelete