Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fall and Halloween Inspiration


Hi everyone!
I don't know about you but I spend quite a bit of time trolling around the internet - just looking for inspiration. Some of my favorite places to visit are Flickr and Etsy, and then of course - I have a never ending stream of blogs to follow. :o) I thought it would be fun to post links to some of the fun places I've found - just in case anyone else needs a little eye candy to get the mojo up and running. I hope you enjoy!

Adorable Halloween cookies I found on Flickr. Click here.

An awesome altered haunted house I found on Etsy. Click here.

Halloween charms by Sally Jean. Click here. (this is a must see)

A Halloween bento box - way cute! Click here.

A spooky Halloween party table. Click here.

A gorgeous fall fabric wreath. Click here.

A halloween button tree - absolutely adorable! Click here.

A funky candy apple necklace. Click here.


That's all I've got for now!

Hugs!
Sue :o)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue!

    Thanks for posting all of this wonderful creative work. I am really inspired now and cant wait for Halloween, my favorite holiday!
    You're right the Halloween charms are a must see, really great work!

    Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete