Thursday, October 8, 2009

It Might Be a Coincidence...


Well, I stayed up the other night and made a ton of Get Well Soon cards and now... I have come down with a cold. What are the chances of that? Maybe I should make a bunch of I Hope You Win the Lottery Soon cards - or I Pray An Anonymous Millionaire Pays Off Your House cards. LOL. I hate being sick - especially when I can't stop sneezing. Stamping and sneezing are not compatible!

Anyway, here's a card I did last week. This stamp is by DeNami. I just love the bold lines in their stamps! I got this one at an estate sale a few weeks ago and I was thrilled because I haven't found a stamp store nearby that sells them. As I often do - I embossed the image on watercolor paper, colored it with my ZIG markers and then cut it out and adhered it to the card on foam tape. I really love the way it looks with the lavender and green and white paper too.

I hope everyone is having a great week so far. I'm hoping to be back in craft room later on. I'm making some homemade chicken soup right now so hopefully that'll get me on the road to recovery. :o)

Blessings!
Sue

3 comments:

  1. DeNami used to be one of the most popular stamp companies I carried when I had my store...Cute card...and I think you are on to something with the 'hope' and 'pray' cards! Let's think about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I love the lilacs! I hope you feel well soon! Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving sweet comments! :) TFS

    ReplyDelete