Friday, October 2, 2009

New Cards in the Shop!




Hello everyone!

I just finished up posting some new cards in my Etsy shop! There's one new everyday birthday card and the rest are all Autumn/Halloween related. The card I'm posting today is one of them. I had planned on stampin a lot of Halloween cards for the shop this year and I even ordered some cute stamps for that purpose. I seem to have hit a snag though. I ordered the stamps from someone on Etsy. She never sent the stamps and didn't return any of my messages, and now I find her shop has been closed. Sigh. Never one to be deterred by misfortune, I began sifting through my stamps to see what I had that could be modified for the occasion. LOL. This is what I came up with and I think it turned out pretty cute. The stamp is from Penny Black and I just stamped and colored it and then added the punched leaves to make it look like kitty is in a pile of leaves. It's not the cute like trick-or-treaters I wanted, but hey - sometimes we have to adapt, right?

Thanks for stopping by!
Sue :o)

3 comments:

  1. Sue this is real cute and i love your adaption of this image! The fall leaves is a stroke of genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, love all the colored leaves you added...so sorry to hear about the bad stamp order, that's to bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is looks awesome and I think that there is a teddy bear in the middle of the card whick looks cute.

    Gadgets

    ReplyDelete