Monday, October 5, 2009

Look Ma - No Stamps!




Yeah I'm a little goofy, I know. :o) I was at my friend's house the other day and we got to playing with her Cricut, and after cutting out this cute little spider, spider web and bat I thought I'd challenge myself to make a card that didn't use any stamps! It wasn't a hard challenge since I am a terrible hoarder and have scrapbooking supplies I don't even remember I have. The words are all scrapbooking stickers I found in my stash. I added the googly eyes to the spider and then mounted the bat inside on foam tape. This card is going to my girlfriend's kids up in Wisconsin.

I hope everyone had a great weekend! We had a busy one. I cleaned house on Saturday and then we had friends over for dinner. Also, my nephew spent the night here with one of his friends. His buddy had trouble sleeping and didn't officially nod off until after 1 a.m., so needless to say I was tired and lazy on Sunday. It didn't stop me from shopping though. LOL. We went to the bookstore and I got the new Somerset Studio magazine, and then we bought a new desk for my son so he doesn't have to do his homework on the coffee table anymore. I'm a little bummed out today because I had to go back to the vet and pick up Cleo's ashes. I came home and had a good cry, and then I put her little urn on the bookshelf next to the rocker she always slept in. That was her favorite spot in the house so it seemed a fitting place for her.

Well, I'm off to my stamp room - hopefully to get started on some Christmas cards and some birthday cards I need this month. I hope you're having a blessed day!

Sue :o)

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card Sue...stamps or not! Love it!
    Hugs, True :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stamps looks awesome and i like that black spider on it. It is the main attraction in that stamp.
    Gadgets

    ReplyDelete