Thursday, October 29, 2009

Another Quick and Simple Christmas Card


Hi everyone!

Here's another quick and simple - and shiny Christmas card! This one is pretty straightforward too. I embossed the image (Great Impressions) on watercolor paper and then colored it with my ZIG markers. The snowflake punch is from Martha Stewart and I attached the button with Diamond Glaze. The shiny snowflake background was made by taping the turquoise foil paper to a piece of light blue card stock and then running it through my Cuttlebug with the snowflakes embossing folder.

I'm happy to report that I did find a place to purchase more foil paper and card stock! I found the link on True's blog for The Paper Temptress. Oh my goodness. This place is to-die-for as far as paper goes. I'm sure I will be spending a lot of $$$$ there in the future.

Today is the first day this week I am able to stay at home and play in my craft room, so I'll be working on cards all day today and hopefully listing a bunch of new ones in my shop on Saturday or Sunday. Be sure to pop in for a visit!

I hope you're all having a lovely day!
Hugs!
Sue :o)

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! You did a great job with the coloring & I am lovin' that metallic paper! :) TFI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh pretty foil paper on this and the card down below, love the color and looks amazing embossed! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete