Monday, October 12, 2009

Great Pumpkins!




I've been making the little mini pumpkins out of punched ovals for weeks now - you think it would have dawned on me sooner to make them out of BIG ovals from my Nestabilities dies. Oh well - I'm a little slow. It's the sinus infection! I put this card in my shop earlier and it sold right away so I'm definitely going to make more. Again I'm a little slow, but I was thinking of running the next batch through the Cuttlebug in the Swiss Dots or Swirls embossing folders. We'll have to see how that looks.
Anyhoo - I have been listing cards all morning and since today is also my birthday I am going to take the rest of the day off and relax - or shop (I'm undecided as yet). I also wanted to comment on the picture of my big cat Mouse (named after the little critters she used to line up on my back porch every day). I was looking for her yesterday and found her all snuggled up in a stack of blankets - it reminded me of the Princess and Pea. :o) The girl has the right idea too - it's been in the 40's here for the last few days. I may join her there in that pile of blankets.

I hope everyone is having a great day! Hugs!
Sue :o)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue!

    Your little Mouse looks so cozy! That is my favorite place to be, too!

    Thanks so much for your wonderful kind words on my blog, you are such a doll.

    Your cards are so beautiful, no wonder they are selling out so fast!

    Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete