Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Week 1 - Drawing for Free Cards





To celebrate my 1 year anniversary on Etsy, this week I am offering up for grabs these two adorable cards! Penny Black is one of my favorite stamp companies, so I thought it would be appropriate to use their stamps for this week's drawing. Both cards measure 4.25 x 5.5 and they come with a plain white envelope. You can enter by doing one of the three following things:

1. The easiest - leave a comment here on my blog.
2. Place an order from my Etsy shop.
3. Convo me on Etsy and let me know you'd like to be entered into the drawing.

If you do two of the three - you'll get entered twice! :o) I will do a random drawing for the winner of these cards next Tuesday, August 11th and post the winner here on my blog.

I have had such fun selling my creations on Etsy for the last year and I've met a lot of wonderful people. This is just my way of saying thanks to everyone! Oh! I forgot to mention that select items are marked down in my shop right now - go have a look!

God bless!
Sue :o)

1 comment: