Monday, August 10, 2009

Manic Monday




I might sound crazy for saying this, but sometimes I love it when Monday comes. We had a busy weekend. Saturday morning we went to the zoo with my sister in law and thank goodness we went early because by noon it was in the 90s and humid. I fit in grocery shopping and errands after that, and then my nephew came to spend the night and he brought a little buddy with him. LOL. It's amazing how late two little boys can stay up giggling. Unfortunately I had to get them both up early on Sunday so the little buddy could get to church with his family and I could get my nephew back to my brother's before we had to go to church, so I think their late night probably caught up with them yesterday afternoon. It caught up with me pretty early last night too. :o) We had my sister in law over for dinner and then I crashed.

I did get to spend some time in craft room today. I was finishing up an order for a customer and trying to clean things up a little. Tomorrow I'll be finishing up the order and then hopefully working on some new stuff for the shop before I have to go chaperone for a few hours at a youth group lock in at church. They're doing a photo scavenger hunt and needed a driver, so I volunteered. We'll see how that goes. LOL.

I don't have any new cards to post today so I thought I'd share a few pictures I took this weekend at the zoo. We were at Brookfield and they have a beautiful butterly garden that I love to visit. Not only are the butterflies beautiful but the place is full of flowers too! Now only if I could stamp in there... LOL

I hope you're all having a nice Monday! I'll be back tomorrow with paper creations!

Sue :o)

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful photos of those butterflies. I visited a butterfly sanctuary up at Mackinac Island and could not get one good photo!
    Thanks for stopping by so often and leaving such fun comments. I DO love when I forget something I bought and then find it again. Almost as good as finding a $10 bill in your pocket!

    ReplyDelete