Friday, August 7, 2009

Bubbly Birthday Card



Here's a card I did this morning using High Hopes Rubber Stamps. I just love this little fish! All three of them were embossed and colored on watercolor paper and then cut out and adhered to the card on foam tape. Other cute touches include glitter on the flish, polka dotted dry embossed paper, birthday background paper and clear dew drops that look like bubbles. This card is in my Etsy shop right now! Don't forget to enter into my drawing for free cards this week! I will be drawing a winner on Tuesday night and posting the results here on Wednesday. Get the details here!

Well, it looks like I got my gardening done in the nick of time this morning! It's clouding up now and the radar is showing thunderstorms heading this way. My cat Mouse didn't even protest when I made her come inside so that's usually a sign that we're in for rain. We were planning on going to the zoo tomorrow morning but now I'm not sure that's going to happen as they're calling for rain tomorrow too. :o( I guess there's always next weekend.

I hope you're all having a happy Friday. I'm off to play in my craft room in between loads of laundry.

Hugs!
Sue :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment