Thursday, August 20, 2009

Button Flowers











Yeah, I'm still stuck on those buttons! Well, I made the buttons flowers so I had to find a way to use them, right? I decided to go with a bigger card than I usually do because I wanted to try to use all the button flowers. I'm not sure what you call this kind of card, but I made it by taping 2 cards together. I cut the flower stems and leaves by hand and then ran the leaves through different Cuttlebug embossing folders. The papers I used are K&Co. and the 3 dimensional stickers are also K&Co. This is exactly what I had in mind when I was making those little button flowers a few days ago! It's so fun when what I make jives with the way I saw it in my head when I started!

Stamp Credit: Clear Dollar Stamps

Well, it's the first day of school where I live, and I've got the house all to myself today. I really like it when my son is home during the summer, so it always takes me a few days to get used to a quiet house. It's going to take me a few more days to get used to getting up that early again too! Yikes! We were both dragging this morning!

I hope you're all having a great day! Now that I've got all this time on my hands I might be back later with another project!

Hugs!
Sue :o)

1 comment:

  1. Very cute button flowers! I love all the different colored flowers! :) TFS

    ReplyDelete