Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy at Home




I've been playing around with different blog descriptions lately and so far none of them have really expressed what I wanted it to. I was finally hit with inspiration yesterday though. As is often the case, it came when I least expected it - and when it came, I knew it was what I'd been looking for. I have been running like crazy lately and yesterday was one of the few days I didn't have to go anywhere. I thought to myself "Ahhhh, it's so nice to be able to stay at home today." That's when it hit me. I am happy at home! I love my craft room, my garden, my family, my cats and birds (not necessarily in that order LOL) and I just love doing the house-wifey thing in general. So it's official now - my blog description is Happy at Home.

I'm including some pictures of my garden this morning. Next to papercrafting, gardening is my favorite hobby and I love to go outside in the morning and just wander around the yard to see God's handiwork. It's always a surprise to see what's blooming. If you'll notice in the picture of my front porch there is a mound of marigolds growing right at the base of the stairs. Some seeds must have fallen in the cracks down there and lo' and behold they took root. I didn't have the heart to pull it when I saw it coming up, and I'm glad I didn't. It just looks like it belongs there doesn't it?

I'll be back later with some more paper creations! I hope you have a great day!

Sue :o)

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful garden! Thank you stopping by and sharing your comments. Your blog is so bright and colorful and I thank you for sharing the daily scripture with those who visit. Planting seeds in more ways than one!

    ReplyDelete