Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Etsy Anniversary Celebration Week 2







For those of you who are new to reading my blog - I am celebrating my one year anniversary with Etsy this month with a drawing for free cards every week and a big sale the week of August 23-30th. This week's prize is a cute little Christmas card/tag combo.

The image on the card was embossed, colored and glittered on heavy watercolor paper, and I added colorful chipboard embellishments as accents. The inside of the card is finished nicely but left blank for your personal message. The tag was stamped and colored, and then I added red and white striped ribbon and a cute little chipbard tag that reads "naughty or nice".

All you have to do to enter the drawing is one of the following things.

1. Leave a comment here on my blog.

2. Place an order from my Etsy shop.

3. Convo me on Etsy and let me know you'd like to enter the drawing.

I will draw a winner next Tuesday, August 18th and post it here on my blog!

Hugs!
Sue :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment