Wednesday, August 19, 2009

More Button Goodness







I made this card yesterday while in the midst of my button binge. :o) I've had this idea in my head for quite some time so I decided to take it out and bring it to life, and I have to admit I like it. I was going for a vintage look and I think I got it - only I wish I would have used a lighter ink to sponge the edges of the panel with the buttons on it - and I would have antiqued all the papers instead of just the main panel. Oh well - that's the fun of experimenting!

I'm a little sad today because it's the last day of summer vacation and tomorrow morning my little boy --- sorry --- my junior high hunk is headed back to school. Sniff Sniff. It's going to take some time to get used to getting up early again and to having a quiet house during the day! Whatever will I do with myself? :o)

Be sure to check back here later. I'll be listing this week's anniversary give-away this afternoon and depending on how many noisy teenagers show up here today I might get some more button cards finished up!

Sue :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment