Friday, July 3, 2009

Sparkles


I only had time for one card today. I've got people coming over for a cookout tomorrow so I had shopping and cleaning to do today. What was I thinking when I decided to go to the grocery store the day before the 4th of July? Sigh. The checkout lines were crazy and I was a bit cranky by the time I got home!

Anyway, back to my card. This stamp is from The Greeting Farm - one of my FAVORITE stamp companies. I stamped and embossed the image twice, and then cut out the pink flower and the center of the purple flower, and then I popped them up on foam tape. Then I got the Stickles out and gave the flowers a healthy dose of glitz.

This card is in the shop now. You can find the link for it in the sidebar to the right.

I hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th of July! God bless America!

Sue :o)

1 comment: