Saturday, July 18, 2009

Busy Busy Busy



It has been a crazy couple of weeks here so I haven't posted much. I've been busy in the craft room though and will be adding new items to the shop on Monday morning. I wanted to post a picture of an ATC I made for a customer this weekend. I just love this little bird from The Greeting Farm. I don't often make ATCs but I think this one turned out really pretty with the dry embossed birds and vines paper, the jeweled brads and the flowery K&Co paper.

I'm also posting a picture from my garden. I love walking out there in the morning and looking at all the flowers . I believe that God speaks to us through the beauty of His creation and it's such a nice way to start the day - looking at what He's made. How great is our God, right?

I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far! God bless!

Sue :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment