Sunday, July 19, 2009

New Stuff Alert!


I've got a whole new pile of good stuff going into the shop tomorrow so stop by and check it all out! You get to the shop from the link on the right, or click here. I posted a picture of the pile of goodies above. There are some new cards, a few card bundles, and some new tags. I was going to keep the little chickadees as tags, but after I took the picture I decided to put them on cards instead. They turned out so cute I almost contemplated keeping them for myself!

I am going to have SUCH a busy week this week. My church is having their VBS and I'll be assisting in the craft station. Big surprise, huh? :o) I am excited about it though. The kids always have so much fun and it's such a blessing to be able to plant seeds. It's like Christmas in July only with no snow and no shopping in crowded stores to buy presents.

Talk to you soon!
Sue :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment