Saturday, May 16, 2009

I'm Blogging Now!




I've decided to give this blogging thing a try so here goes! I put four new cards in my Etsy shop today. You can see them in the sidebar of this blog but posted a few pictures up above anyway. (I couldn't figure out how to get them below the text and hubby is sleeping - Eeek!). I hoped to get more cards done today, but the nursery was beckoning me so I ended up there dropping a bunch of $$$ on flowers for my garden. I didn't plant them yet though because we might get a frost tonight. Ugh. I'm ready for summer!

Anyway back to my cards. I really love the way the sand castle card turned out although I don't think it photographed very well. I used watercolor pencils on the background and the "sand" and then colored everything else with my ZIG markers. The sand castle stamp is from Clear Dollar Stamps and I added Stickles to it to make it sparkle. I used my Cuttlebug and the polka dots and swirl embossing folders for the dry embossed papers and the sandy background paper is from DCWV.

The get well card is simple but SO pretty. The flower stamp is by Stampendous and the Get Well Soon Sentiment is from Clear Dollar Stamps. I used lavender and pink card stock, some striped background paper and then added some dry embossed paper in a paisley pattern. I think my Cuttlebug was one of the best investment I've ever made. I use it a TON!

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I'm in the garden tomorrow - after church of course. :o) I'll be putting new cards in the shop on Monday! God bless! Sue :o)




No comments:

Post a Comment